Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals

I'm saying goals. Not resolutions because let's face it, those never last.

But maybe, MAYBE, if I say goals it will stick.  

*Fingers crossed*

In no particular order..

1. Lose 100 pounds in 2014.  I'm going to disregard the whole 5 days I started in 2013, okay?

2. Become better at this whole blogging thing.  I suck at it, big time.

3. Eat better aka stop stuffing your face girl.  Put down the junk foods.

4. Exercise more.  At least 4 times a week.

5. Be a better mother.  Learn more patience, they are only little once.

Okay, I think that's it.

I will start tomorrow off with a weigh-in and start weighing in on Wednesdays instead of Fridays.

Until then...



 








Have a Happy New Years.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to do amazing Ashley! I really look forward to hearing about all of your successes! E-mail me if you need any support -- Ashley @ coffeecakeandcardio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support, it means a great deal to me.

    ReplyDelete