Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 1 results

Already 1 week into this new year.

This week was pretty busy for me.

On the 4th we celebrated my twins' 3rd birthday.

I made (and ate) a cute little cake for them.



















Confession Time.

I also had soda and chips. 

So yeah, not exactly the best week food wise.

After I got back on track and lost the weight that I had gained from that weekend.

Then on Monday I made 2 king cakes.  A plain and a cream cheese filling.

(I know I'm just setting myself up for this)

I stayed away from it Monday but yesterday I could not resist.  I just had to have a little piece. 

You would think that I would have gained or stayed the same but...

I lost 5.4 pounds! 281.4 pounds.

94.6 pounds to go in 2014.

144.6 pounds to go overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment